Accordion - Hohner Verdi I - aprox. 1940











Today I like to introduce you one model of my private collection of old accordions.

This collection contains also very rare types, and from time to time I'll add more models to this one, called Verdi I, made by Hohner, Trossingen (Black Forrest), Germany, aprox. 1940. It was a well known model that survived all the turmoils of the war, nice shaped with beautiful colours and details. 
It has 34 keys, 2 voices and 48 basses.


Hoy quisiera presentarte un modelo de mi coleccion privada de acordeones viejos.
Esta coleccion implica tambien tipos muy raros!

De vez en cuando me voy de anadir mas modelos con este, que se llama Verdi I, hecho de Hohner, Trossingen (Selva Negra), Alemania aprox. 1940. Este modelo era muy conocido y ha sobrevivido las confusiones de la guerra, muy bonito disenado, rica en colores y detailles.
Tiene 34 teclas en 2 voces y 48 bajos.


Heute möchte ich Ihnen ein Modell aus meiner Privatsammlung alter Akkordeone vorstellen. Diese Sammlung enthält auch sehr seltene Exemplare.
 
Von Zeit zu Zeit werde ich dem jetzigen Modell Verdi I, hergestellt von um das Jahr 1940 von Hohner, Trossingen (Schwarzwald), weitere Modelle hinzufügen. Dieses Modell war sehr populär  und überlebte alle Geschehnisse des 2. Weltkrieges. Es ist schön gestaltet, bedeckt mit wunderschönen farbigen und floralen Motiven.
34 Pianotasten, 2 Chöre und 48 Bässe.

© ani.pas

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment